Scramble eggs with coriander and tomatoes - Cohen Diet



I'm having scrambled eggs for lunch and since I'm following the Cohen Diet I decided to devise a proper breakfast, which can be hard to do with 1 egg and some limited veggies.

No milk, no butter and only a little water and salt and pepper is difficult to transform it into the luxurious scrambled eggs that I usually make. The secret is not to over cook the eggs but to remove them while they are still slightly runny as they continue to cook.

My only other advise is to add the tomatoes last or to remove all the seeds and juice otherwise it makes it watery.


1 egg
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1/4 cup fresh coriander
Salt and pepper

  • Add the water with the egg and whisk well. You can leave out the water as well, I'm just used to adding milk.
  • Remove the seeds from the tomato and chop it up.
  • Heat a non-stick pan. Add the eggs and scramble until almost done.
  • Add the tomatoes and scramble until heated through.
  • Remove from the stove and add the chopped coriander.


Comments

Popular Posts