Cheese, Pastrami, Hummus and Avo Sandwich
This is one of Hubby's specialised sandwiches. Hubby was hungry (as usual) and since it was his birthday I thought I'd spoil him with a mega-sandwich therefore the long title. It really was a delicious sandwich.
- 4 slices fresh white bread
- 6 slices pastrami or roast beef
- 4 thick slices gouda cheese
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 2tsp may
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
1. Spread the bread with butter.
2. Spread two slices with hummus. And the other two slices with mayo.
3. Top with beef, then cheese, then coriander, then the bread slices with mayo.
4. Cut in half and enjoy!