Lunch box: Thursday, 1 August 2013


I am continuing with the warm and filling lunch boxes this week as not only do we have cold and crappy weather, but being on my feet the whole day I required better sustenance.


I also found that a proper lunch tended to reduce the 3pm tiredness issue I have been dealing with. If only I could keep my sweet tooth at bay..

Today I'm having leftovers of one of our most loved (and easy) dinners: chicken schnitzel with garlic mash and fresh lemon. You have to try schnitzel with only some fresh lemon juice squeezed over it. Once you do you'll never slather it in sauces ever again. We rather and garlic and herbed butter to the mash for some flavour and there you have it. For dinner we either add a salad or some sweet peas.

We buy the schnitzels from Woolworth's and bake it on a baking sheet to reduce the amount of oil used.

Comments

Popular Posts