Mother's Day


Wow, was I treated for Mother's Day! I received a beautiful bound box from Daniela's filled with 24 beautifully crafted and fresh macaroons, my absolute favourite dessert ever!


Well, that was what it was supposed to be when I finally got hold of my phone to take a picture but at that stage.... It wasn't my fault it was delivered the Friday already! And everyone knows you have to eat them quickly or they go stale. Well that is my excuse anyway. This was what was left by Sunday:


But enough of that. Let's get to the most important part: my favourite flavours. First the list of flavours that they have are extensive but they don't always make all of them. You can however request specific ones. And most importantly, they deliver!

I loved the salted caramel and the chocolate macaroon was so delicious.


Comments

Popular Posts