Lunchbox: Thursday | 15 May 2014


The I Quit Sugar Week 1 Diet was going well...until Friday. I had to fly to Johannesburg to attend my Grandmother who is currently in hospital and as always when I'm stressed, the diet went out the window. Even such a simple diet to reduce sugar. Why? Well because we were living on take-aways and I ended up doing everything that was on my list: orange juice and toast with jam in the morning, sugar in my coffee (of which I had many, many cups), coke at lunch and dessert in the evenings. So, I broke every single rule.... But as they say: don't give up, just carry on.


But I did have good intentions before the weekend. I had this fantastic sandwich on rye bread, with Cajun spiced chicken breast, salad and feta. No sauces, no soft drinks or juice and no jams or sauces in sight. 

Comments

Popular Posts