Paprika Chicken, Avo and Srawberry Wrap
I followed my own advice in regards to filling these wraps. They are just as good in a quesadilla though I would add more cheese. The sweet strawberries with the paprika chicken works really well.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 2 tbsp cream cheese / cottage cheese
- 1/2 avo
- 2 big strawberries sliced
- Fresh coriander
- 2 cheese slices
- Parmesan shavings
- Paprika chicken
1. Spread tortilla with cottage or cream cheese. Add cheese slices.
2. Add avo and sliced strawberries.
3. Add fresh coriander (as much as you like).
4. For extra cheesy taste, add Parmesan shavings.
5. Add the paprika chicken, roll and either enjoy as is or place in a grill and grill until golden and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- 500g chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp oil
1. Slice chicken breasts into even strips. Coat with paprika.
2. Add oil to a hot frying pan. Add chicken.
3. Add chicken and fry until cooked but not dry.