COHEN DIET | Mustard Chicken and Cabbage Salad


Doing a Weekly Prep for a diet really does make life so much easier. Yes if you are as lazy as I am you end up having the same thing for lunch the whole week but when it is something as delicious as this salad, then I really don't mind. As I ran out of lettuce I used mine green cabbage that I mere shredded and I am so glad I did. It works beautifully with the curry sauce and stands up to a week in the fridge. This is definitely a "do again" recipe!


What you need:


  • 1 cup cooked chicken
  • 1 cup shredded green baby cabbage
  • ½ cup peppers (I used red and orange mini peppers as I had no green)
  • ¼ cup red onion
  • ¼ cup curry sauce (see below)
What to do:
  1. Dice the chicken into cubes if you haven't already.
  2. Slice the peppers and onion.
  3. Make the curry sauce.
  4. Layers the cabbage, onion and peppers in a bowl.
  5. Top with the chicken.
  6. Pour over the sauce.
  7. Mix, and enjoy!

Curry Sauce:


  • 1 tsp curry powder
  • ½ tsp turmeric powder
  • 1 tsp mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
  1. Pour everything into a tub with a lid. 
  2. Add lid and shake like crazy!

Comments

Popular Posts