COHEN DIET | Mustard Chicken and Cabbage Salad
Doing a Weekly Prep for a diet really does make life so much easier. Yes if you are as lazy as I am you end up having the same thing for lunch the whole week but when it is something as delicious as this salad, then I really don't mind. As I ran out of lettuce I used mine green cabbage that I mere shredded and I am so glad I did. It works beautifully with the curry sauce and stands up to a week in the fridge. This is definitely a "do again" recipe!
What you need:
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded green baby cabbage
- ½ cup peppers (I used red and orange mini peppers as I had no green)
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup curry sauce (see below)
What to do:
- Dice the chicken into cubes if you haven't already.
- Slice the peppers and onion.
- Make the curry sauce.
- Layers the cabbage, onion and peppers in a bowl.
- Top with the chicken.
- Pour over the sauce.
- Mix, and enjoy!
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Pour everything into a tub with a lid.
- Add lid and shake like crazy!