Sometime you need quick and easy dinner and this one is really quick and easy! Marinating the lamb chops for 30 minutes makes all the difference. I buy good quality pesto from Princess Pesto who make absolutely great pesto's. The basil pesto work well with the lamb. You can serve it with either a salad and some hummus on the side or some radishes and cucumber to dip into the hummus for a more informal dinner.
What do you need:
- 4 lamb chops
- 4 tsp basil pesto, plus extra to serve
- salad or crunchy vegetables
- 2 tbsp hummus
- Spread the pesto on the lamb chops and marinade it for at least 30 minutes.
- Fry the chops in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until cooked to your liking (must still be a bit pink in the middle, like steak).
- Serve with an extra dollop of pesto, salad and a dollop of hummus.