Low Carb Pesto Lamb Chop Dinner
Sometime you need quick and easy dinner and this one is really quick and easy! Marinating the lamb chops for 30 minutes makes all the difference. I buy good quality pesto from Princess Pesto who make absolutely great pesto's. The basil pesto work well with the lamb. You can serve it with either a salad and some hummus on the side or some radishes and cucumber to dip into the hummus for a more informal dinner.
What do you need:
- 4 lamb chops
- 4 tsp basil pesto, plus extra to serve
- salad or crunchy vegetables
- 2 tbsp hummus
- Spread the pesto on the lamb chops and marinade it for at least 30 minutes.
- Fry the chops in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until cooked to your liking (must still be a bit pink in the middle, like steak).
- Serve with an extra dollop of pesto, salad and a dollop of hummus.