Low Carb Breakfast | Travel breakfast options

 
 
I was able to get my hands on some homemade, low carb granola that is basically a selection of seeds with some nuts and coconut, roasted in the oven until it is crispy. How good does the picture below look? Fantastic I say. The coconut gives it a nice sweetness which I love.
 
 
 
 
This really is tasty (who doesn't love roasted nuts?) and so good in the morning.
So how do I enjoy mine?
 
 


Firstly I have 1/2 a cup to 200ml of plain full cream yoghurt. I dice 2 strawberries and add it on top.


 
 
I add about 2 to 3 tablespoons granola on top of that.
 
 


Mix it all together and enjoy!
 
 

Breakfast is important but not always possible. And you can only have eggs so many times! This is also great for traveling. Take some granola with and at the breakfast buffet, just add your yogurt and fruit. So quick and easy.

Another option at the buffet, when you want something hot, is eggs and vegetables. I take some of the marinated mushrooms, peppers and onions (or the veggies meant for the omelettes and add some vinegar) and enjoy that with my eggs. No issues and healthy. It keeps you full for longer meaning you aren't starving by 10am.



What are your favourite traveling breakfast options? Please share them in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular Posts