Cheesy Chicken Bake
I love these quick and easy recipes. You can just add the sauce to a bowl, microwave until everything is melted, pour it over the uncooked chicken or even salmon and bake for 35 minutes for an even easier dish. Either way the chicken is cooked in this beautiful cheese sauce and adding some freshly steamed vegetables on the side makes for a quick and easy dinner that everyone enjoys.
What you need:
- 500ml creme fraiche
- 200ml fresh cream
- 300ml grated cheese
- 500g chicken breasts, cubed
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a frying pan, fry the cubed chicken until almost cooked.
- Add the creme fraiche and the cream, salt and pepper and cayenne pepper. Stir well.
- Add the grated cheese and stir until melted.
- Pour into an ove proof dish and bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with some steamed veggies.