Organic Cashew Nut Butter Chocolates



I love chocolate. Actually the trust is I amslightly addicted to chocolate. It is so bad, that I simply cannot end dinner without ahving something sweet, and my go-to is almost always chocolate. If I don't it is almost like I stay hungry all the time! So what to do? How about simply making you own? To much trouble I hear you say? Well if plonking 3 ingredients into a bowl, microwaving it for 30 seconds seem too much trouble then ignore this post!




This takes me about 5 minutes to make and because of all the good fats it also keeps me satiated for longer.  With the organic dark chocolate you also get an extreme chocolate kick that satisfies my sweet tooth. I am therefore happy with just 1 (instead of a whole box!)




What you need:


  • 1/2 cup cashew nut butter (or any butter you like as long as there is no sugar added)
  • 1/2 cup organic coconut oil (either neutral or natural flavour, both taste great)
  • about 100g organic chocolate (75% or higher) or Organic Chocolate Paste

 

What to do:

  •  Add everything together.
  •  Microwave for 30 second until warm and the chocolate start to melt.
  • Stir until everything is melted.
  • If the chocolate doesn't melt, microwave at 10 second intervals.
  • Pour into a chocolate mold and put in the freezer. 

These chocolates won't last outside the fridge or freezer but they never go extremely hard in any event so keeping it in the freezer is great. They melt in your mouth giving some serious satisfaction without all the sugar!


Comments

Popular Posts