Greek Chicken Bake
This is almost like a Greek cheesy bowl. The sauce is from pesto, cream and creme fraiche and added to it is cooked chicken and black olives. Hubby had pasta with his and I had a low carb pita to mop up all the juices. It was delicious!
What you need:
- 1 wheel feta cheese
- 1 cup creme fraice
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tbsp basil pesto
- 500g chicken breast diced
- 1 small packet of olives, pitted
- low carb pitas
What to do:
- Preheat the over to 180C.
- On a baking tray add the diced chicken and some coconut oil and bake for 15 minutes or until just cook.
- Take it out of the oven and sprinkle over the feta cheese and the olives.
- In a measuring jug add the rest of the sauce ingredients, mix well and pour over the chicken.
- Bake again for an addition 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with rice, pasta or low carb pita and enjoy!