This was eaten so quickly that I didn't even get to take a proper photo. We love curry in all its forms and this was so easy to prepare (only 5 minutes!) and baked away while I did other things. Sometimes you really don't need to make a big effort to give your family a delicious meal.
What you need:
- 500g lamb knuckles
- veggies (I used small potatoes, carrots and green beans)
- 500ml Malay curry sauce (I buy mine from Woolworth's)
What to do:
- Preheat the oven at 180C.
- Add the beef and veggies and top with the sauce. Mix well.
- Bake for 1h30 stirring a couple of times throughout.
- Enjoy with rice or cauliflower rice.