Toddler Lunch


How cute is this lunch if I may say so myself? I received the Little One's new sandwich cutters and could not help but try one out. Please note that this isn't what the Little One gets every lunch. Really, who has time for that? I had a bit more time on my hands than usual and ran with it.



I made ham and cheese scrolls using cheese slices, placed on top of a ham slice, rolled and cut into 3 pieces. The 'grass' is sliced sugar snap peas and shredded, cooked chicken. Then I added blueberries and raspberries for the dinosaurs back fins - or whatever you call them. The sandwich is just a plain old cheese sandwich with a bit of jam.

The sad reality was that I enjoyed making it more than what the Little One enjoyed eating it. Really there is no appreciation for our hard work!

Comments

Popular Posts