Ham, Cream Cheese and Cucumber Pinwheels
I am still on the birthday party food mission and this is another little gem form Cooking for Busy Mums that will make a great lunchbox addition. Quick and easy really does it and they even have a little how-to video.
- 1 Pkt Fresh English Ham
- 6 Slices White or Wholemeal bread, crusts removed and chilled
- 150gm Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Continental Cucumber, cut into strips
- Salt and Pepper
LETS PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
- Spread each slice of bread with cream cheese.
- Lay a slice of Ham on each and strips of cucumber.
- Roll each slice up tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Unwrap and slice into little round pinwheel sandwiches.
These could be easily made in the evening left in the fridge overnight and then sliced in the morning to go straight into lunch boxes.
Makes 36 pinwheels