Chicken Jalapeno "Popper" Roll-ups
Another twist on Jalapeno Poppers (still my favorite!). The combination of jalapeños and creamy cheese just doesn't get any better but add some protein and throw it all in a wrap and voila, best dinner ever that takes 20 minutes from start to finish!
• 2 cup cooked chicken, sliced
• 4 tbsp cream cheese
• 8 tbsp grated cheese (I use a mix of cheddar and mozzarella)
• 4 tbsp sliced pickled jalapeños
• 4 tsp sweet chilli sauce
• some mango for sweetness (optional)
• 4 tbsp sliced chorito sausage or salami (optional)
• ½ avocado, sliced (optional)
• 4 flour tortillas
1. Divide everything between the four tortillas
2. Fold double and fry in a non stick pan until the cheese has melted and everything is hot.
3. Enjoy immediately!