Pregnancy Second Trimester 4 Week Menu

I have tried everything. Books, Internet, professionals, and nothing gave me an clear indication of what to eat or how much during pregnancy. Don't get me wrong: everyone has a lot to say about what you can't or shouldn't eat but they can't answer one simple question: Do you have a sample menu? After gaining 6kg in the first 14 weeks (the shock and horror!) I finally got an answer, in the form of one friend, Lameze taking the time and going through the Internet with a fine tooth comb. Now I decided to also share it with you. (It still doesn't say how much of each meal to eat though...). The link below each menu is the direct link to the PDF document from BabyCentre.com. The underlined meals are a link to the recipe and will be available on the PDF.











Comments

Popular Posts