Cheesesteaks with Peppers (updated)

As my lunch consisted of 2-minute noodles wolfed down in a 15 minute lunch break today, I thought I would share our dinner instead taken from Martha Steward's trusty magazine Everyday Food.

Update!


Make double, is the best advise I can give because, damn these were good! I cannot believe that I have been making cheese sauce the old fashion way with flour and butter when all I needed was evaporated milk and cheese! These will be a weekly staple from now on and I can only think of all the possibilities (steak burger with fried mushrooms and cheese sauce anyone?)

And I must mention that Hungry Hubby was the Chef for the evening, and he was bragging all evening about slaving away at a hot stove, until I found out how easy it really was!  



Comments

Popular Posts