Cohen Diet: Cheese, Mushroom and Tomato Microwave Breakfast


Breakfast at 06h00 is not something I'm willing to do on an empty stomach. I much more prefer to sleep until 15 minutes before I have to leave! I therefore came up with this little recipe that allows me to have a hot breakfast at work on a cold day. All you need is a cup and a microwave!



Fist cut up some mushrooms and tomatoes. Mini tomatoes are sweeter and easier to travel with. I used 2 mushrooms and 4 mini tomatoes.




Microwave on high for 90 seconds until everything looks cooked. The tomatoes should become juicy and the mushrooms should be cooked.


Add your cheese either grated or torn up (cheese slice) as above. No need to microwave again as the heat from the cup and veggies will melt the cheese. Mix well.



Take one cracker bread, add some lettuce leaves and top with the melted cheese and some salt and pepper. Eat immediately


Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts