Bubbly and Squeak Events Company



So what do you do if you are someone with access to a bit of cash and lazy as hell when it comes to party planning? Well that's easy, you call an events organizer. Well here is an option: Bubbly and Squeak. I came across them at a Toddler party (yes you read right! I apparently travel in very posh circles 😉 )


I was blown away by their signature tables. The idea behind their success is preparing one hell of a themed table. With this in mind you don't really have to worry about anything else!



Just look at this cake! 



Each child was given an empty goodie bag which they could fill to their hearts content.




 An obstacle course was there to keep all the kiddies busy with minders along the way to ensure that no one got hurt.



Now as I said, this is an idea. I on the otherhand will use them for adult parties like Hubby's 40th (and will nudge Hubby in their direction for mine too) but The Little One's birthday will still be done by me...for now.


Comments

Popular Posts