Annapurna



Hi everyone. We love Indian curries. So much so that we probably have it at a restaurant at least twice a month (we would go more often if we weren't so worried about our waistlines!). We tend to always return to one particular restaurant and that is Annapurna.



They now have 2 locations, one being at Heritage Square in Durbanville and the other at the Tyger Waterfront also in Durbanville (just behind Tygervalley Center).

I always {ALWAYS} have the Lamb Korma. No matter what else I try, I always go back to my true love. I have however graduated from 'mild' to 'medium' which is fantastic. It's not hot but it has just enough spice to make it lovely. And we always take the garlic and cheese naan. It is so good that when you tear it you actually get the strands of cheese with it. I do compensate and leave out the rice. All you need is the lovely naan bread with the korma sauce.

The restaurants are small so booking is essential (and don't take my Friday night table!)

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts