Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce
This is another quick recipe (you shouldn't expect long recipes from me because 1: I am busy and 2: I am lazy!) and this recipe is not only quick but requires very little work from you!
What you need:
- 6 eggs
- 1 can Indian spiced chopped tomatoes (or use plain chopped tomatoes and /21 tsp chili flakes, 1/2 tsp cumin and 1/2 turmeric)
- extra chilli or paprika if you like things hot
- Fresh coriander
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 croissants to serve
What to do:
- Fry the onion in a bit of oil until translucent. Add the tomatoes and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Make a small hole and add an egg (make 5 more).
- Simmer untill the egg whites have cooked but the yolk is still runny.
- Heat the croissants in the oven until crispy.
- Serve 2 eggs per person on the croissant and enjoy.