Chicken, Avocado and Mango Wrap



I like making my wraps into these little parcels, as it means none of the filling can escape as you start eating it from the one corner. I'm a little pesto crazy at the moment. I used plain Basil Pesto though Thai Pesto would have been even better!


  • 1 flour tortilla
  • 1 cooked chicken breast
  • 1/4 avocado
  • 1/4 small mango
  • 1 tsp basil pesto
  • 2 tbsp grated cheese
  1. Heat a grill or George Forman Grill like we use.
  2. Mash the avocado (I like leaving some pieces bigger so don't mash it too fine), add salt and pepper to taste.
  3. Dice the mango.
  4. Dice the chicken.
  5. Spread the middle of the tortilla with pesto.
  6. Top the pesto with chicken, avo and mango.
  7. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and fold edges in to form a little parcel.
  8. Place in the grill and grill until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted.
  9. Enjoy while hot.

Comments

Popular Posts