Chicken, Avocado and Mango Wrap
I like making my wraps into these little parcels, as it means none of the filling can escape as you start eating it from the one corner. I'm a little pesto crazy at the moment. I used plain Basil Pesto though Thai Pesto would have been even better!
- 1 flour tortilla
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 small mango
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- Heat a grill or George Forman Grill like we use.
- Mash the avocado (I like leaving some pieces bigger so don't mash it too fine), add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dice the mango.
- Dice the chicken.
- Spread the middle of the tortilla with pesto.
- Top the pesto with chicken, avo and mango.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and fold edges in to form a little parcel.
- Place in the grill and grill until the tortilla is crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy while hot.