Lunch box: Tuesday, 8 October 2013

I know this lunch box looks like a weird combination but it is a collection of food I had cravings for. Firstly is the traditional English Hot Cross buns. Usually only available during Easter, Woolworth's has realised that some people, like me, enjoy them right through the year. I usually eat it slathered in butter with cheese, melted in the microwave but for today I am enjoying them with only Laughing Cow cheese.


Further we have Honey Hot Smoked Salmon that I eat just as you buy it. It really is so good that you don't need to add anything (however it would taste just as good on a bagel with some tart cream cheese...just wish Woolworth's would start selling bagels!).

Fruit is some tart mango and sweet raspberries, which (as usual) stained my white shirt just before a consultation! 

I'm still loving the lunch boxes!

Comments

Popular Posts