5th Birthday Halloween Party


So the Little One decided on a Halloween Party for her birthday last year already. I thought she will change her mind but was steadfast in her decision, meaning I could have some fun! Admittedly it is very difficult to throw a Halloween birthday party for 5-year-olds that is scary enough to qualify for Halloween but not to scary for a bunch of toddlers! 


I think we got that right by using just a few decorations (which suited the wallet as well!). I must however do a little bragging as I was so proud when she decided to dress as Harley Quinn instead of a disney princess!


The table was decorated by Bazinga Parties whom I use every year. The cake was baked by a mom from the school while I got most of the other decorations from China Town at Sable Square.



The entertainment offered by Bazinga Parties was absolutely brilliant! As always I had the face-painting and balloons (always enjoyed!) but the hit this year was Asiphe (aka Mr Magic). He was amazing with the kids in his little magic show. I am still hearing about the "real" magic he performed!



As always it was amazing and as always I am happy it is over so we can start planning next year's party!


Comments

Popular Posts