My Little Pony 4th Birthday - Bazinga Parties

Whenever I need help or inspiration, entertainment or just party supplies, I always go to Bazinga Parties. I definitely go to them for the face painting (which is always so pretty) and this year I again decided to use them for everything. But I still did the food and the inside decorations.



I printed some googled pictures onto size A3 paper. I went for the slightly more arty pictures than the normal cartoon type. These were so pretty. I was able to get my hands on the 3 ponies (one was bought in Bali of all places) and used them as cake-toppers.



The beuatiful cakes were bought at The Velvet Cake Company for only R350 each! Compared to previous years, even having 2 cakes worked out so much less (and honestly with 15 kids, their parents and family we still had a cake left so only one would have been enough).





Because someone always asks for a cake take-away, I bought these cupcake "cups" which is R280 for 10. These were a big hit for the parents.





I stayed with the rainbow theme and got a couple of milk drinks in different flavours and colours and added pictures to each to go with the theme. So quick and easy and any leftovers are always enjoyed by us adults and kids alike.




As you know I like convenience so I bought pre-made mini hamburgers. Add some veggies and a few decorated tooth picks and away you go!




I also always add fruit and this year is noe exception. I bought some toaster waffles, cut them up and added some sprinkles, an orange sliced, some strawberries, grapes and blueberries ans some more of the toothpicks.




I loved this little outfit. The skirt and jersey is from Cotton on for Kids (our favourite shop) and the t-shirt from the newly opened H&M. The shoes were ones bought from Woolworths ages ago.




For the grown-ups we did sausage rolls with proper sausages ("boerewors"). I added a drink station (needed whenever there are more than 2 kids involved) and a coffees station. I bought a small little 5L urn that is a real life saver.




Bazinga Parties did all the decorations, tables, chairs, activities (a cupcake and a crown decorating table) and the party packs! You can add whatever you want depending on the amount of children and your budget. They even do cakes!



I really loved this happy birthday getup. So cute!



Time to sing "happy birthday" and blow out the candles. She still remembered the wind of last year and made a comment like "thank goodness there's no wind"! Kids!




The face painting was a real hit. All the moms decided to join in the fun! And most made it so they matched their little ones.



And you can't have a pony party without a pony! Well we had "Cindarella", the cutest most docile pony ever. They were able to feed and brush her.


Another successful party. Until next year....Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts