Good Food and Wine show goodies



What did I buy? Well first things first - BOOKS. A stall by the name of Armchair Books had a stall and oh my, I fell in love. Two books by Pierre Herme! These are proper coffee table books not to be hidden in some dusty bookshelf and with proper recipes. Most are so intricate that they are just to be looked at but some are so easy. All you need is quality ingredients!



Then just because I really needed a macaroon after looking at the book, I was able to get a proper selection at one of the stalls in the food section.




The next thing was a good bottle of Gin, specifically the Malfy Botanic Gin which is soo good with tonic and dry lemon. I am so happy about this whole new artisan gin industry as I have been a closet gin fan for many years and now I am considered hip, cool and 'with the times' while before I was just considered old!

Get you bottle, grab a good book and...

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts