BBG Hummus Sandwich



How can a meatless sandwich be this good? I am in love with this wonderfully filling sandwich that I am convinced I can eat this every day!



What do you need:

  • 2 slices whole wheat bread (I buy Tante Anna from Woolworth's)
  • 1/4 cup hummus (I buy the low fat one from Woolworth's)
  • lettuce
  • 1 medium carrot sliced into ribbons (don't grate as it will go soggy)
  • 1/4 cucumber, sliced and quartered
  • 1/4 small red onion sliced and quartered
  • 6 baby tomatoes halved
  • fresh parsley
  • salt and pepper
 What to do:
  1. Spread the hummus on the 2 slices bread.
  2. Top with shredded lettuce.
  3. Add the carrot, cucumber and onion with the tomatoes.
  4. Top with fresh parsley and salt and pepper.
  5. Cut in half and enjoy!


How pretty is this? So good looking. Such pretty colours.

Comments

Popular Posts