BBG Hummus Sandwich
How can a meatless sandwich be this good? I am in love with this wonderfully filling sandwich that I am convinced I can eat this every day!
What do you need:
- 2 slices whole wheat bread (I buy Tante Anna from Woolworth's)
- 1/4 cup hummus (I buy the low fat one from Woolworth's)
- 1 medium carrot sliced into ribbons (don't grate as it will go soggy)
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1/4 small red onion sliced and quartered
- 6 baby tomatoes halved
- fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Spread the hummus on the 2 slices bread.
- Top with shredded lettuce.
- Add the carrot, cucumber and onion with the tomatoes.
- Top with fresh parsley and salt and pepper.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
How pretty is this? So good looking. Such pretty colours.