Wedding at Nitida


I have a long history with Nitida, from falling in love with their wine in 2001, to deciding to have a baby while having breakfast at their Tables to enjoying many a club member dinner. I haven't visited in a while and I was therefore fortunate to attend a wedding there as well and wow was I impressed. They have made it a real wedding venue to dream for.


It was a small wedding but beautifully decorated with glass windows that shows of the beautiful vistas.


A deck is build over their dam allowing for this beautiful view.


Perfect for the winter cold months of June was this amazing fireplace that burned the whole night making the hall cozy.


The cousins enjoying themselves!


 I was happy that these were on the table and then very lucky when I was the only one who drinks champagne so I got 2 bottles to myself!


For starters we had roasted sweet potato soup with greek feta and croutons. Perfect for the rainy weather outside.


For mains we had slow cooked beef fillet with garlic mash potatoes and stuffed courgettes with a pepper sauce. The courgette was so good!


And my favourite dessert was Butterscotch Brulee.


I must mention the wedding cake which suited the venue and the season beautifully and just look at the view!

Comments

Popular Posts