Toddler Lunches



The Little One has been enjoying a certain type of lunch lately: leftover heaven! I have tried to keep her lunch box varied but it gets difficult as we tend to eat the same thing over and over. This is just some of her lunch boxes: half a banana (still her favourite) with cherry tomatoes (a very big obsession for something so small), grapes, yellow pepper slices, 2 laughing cow cheese squares and some cheese puffs. The cheese puffs weren't loved unfortunately (I ended up eating the whole batch...)


 
 
 
Sunday dinner works just as well as I took some of the gammon slices and added that to the lunch box. I also added some cheese (which I am not allowed to unwrap!), cherry tomatoes, a sandwich and dried mango. I added these tomato pinwheel chips thinking that as she loves tomatoes and chips it must be a huge hit...it wasn't! She absolutely hated it!
 

 

 
This lunchbox is a bit of everything in the fridge that look edible after a long day. I added some left over sausage and a vienna with tomato sauce, tomatoes and carrots and a mini corn. For fruit I added a strawberry and some laughing cow cheese squares.
 
So far all the boxes come home almost empty and I can only conclude that they are not a total disaster. I haven't been making dinner in a while, opting for a delivery service instead as I started a new job meaning I am out of the home by 05h45 and return after work. No more taking off to go do shopping like the old days! I will have to try something new...




Comments

Popular Posts