Fruit Loops Marshmellow and White Chocolate Squares
What do you do when you have to clean out the cereal cupboard and you have half opened boxes of Fruit Loops? Well, firstly you also check the sweetie cupboard (yes I have a BIG one) and if you firstly have marshmallows you have an idea and if you secondly also have white chocolate, then you have a plan! Fruit Loop and Marshmallows squares people. It takes a few minutes to melt the marshmallows and chocolate and that is the extent of the baking required. Heaven on a busy weekend.
Remember to spray the pan or glass bowl well or they won't come out!
- 1 box fruit loops
- approximately 30 white marshmallows (better colour but you can use the pink ones too)
- 2 slabs white chocolate
- On the stove top melt the chocolate and set aside.
- In another pan (big enough to add everything too) add the marshmallows.
- When melted add the chocolates. Stir until melted. I add a bit of milk if it is too sticky.
- Add enough of the cereal. Stir well until everything is covered.
- Pour into the prepared bowl. Take baking paper and spray well with spray and cook on one side.
- Place the prepared side on top of the cereal and press down firmly until it is even.
- Allow to cool.
- Tip out onto a cutting board and cut into squares.