Biscoff Protein Cheesecake

I have been trying to increase my healthy eating habits and especially increase my protein intake. I love Biscoff spread. So usually I use a vanilla protein powder but METALAB has this amazing Caramel Cinnamon Crunch protein powder that tastes just like Biscoff spread.


These cheesecakes are high in protein, no added sugar except for the ingredients. I have it for breakfast or whenever I feel like something sweet (i.e. always!).

Serves 4

Ingredients:

  • 4 Biscoff biscuits
  • 4 tsp milk
  • 150g plain Greek style yogurt
  • 150g cottage cheese
  • 66g (1 scoop) Caramel Cinnamon Crunch protein powder
  • 50g Biscoff spread

Instructions:
  1. place 1 biscuit into one of the 4 small containers
  2. Add 1 tsp milk to each biscuit.
  3. Mix the cottage cheese, yogurt and protein powder until smooth.
  4. Pour into each container.
  5. Melt spread and pour equally over 4 cheesecakes.
These last for 4 days in the fridge.



 

Comments

Popular Posts