My Little Pony Party - Toddler turns 4


The birthday table. I can't believe she is 4 already. I haven't posted in a while so she is turning almost 5. Why do they have to grow up so fast... but at least we get to have great parties in the meantime.


I used Bazinga Parties for the tables, chairs and decorations as well as the jumping castle and entertainment.


We had a coffee, cooldrink and wine station for the grown ups and we made hot dogs to eat while the kids payed.
 The Little dressed in H&M shirt and Cotton on for Kids skirt and shoes.


The cakes were beautiful and so easy! I got them from The Velvet Cake Company who is just amazing and makes the BEST cakes. I got two of their naked rainbow cakes. As always these were so good!


I got mini burgers from Woolies for the kids and some veggies so there is some healthy goodies to eat and not just sweets.


I also made a fruit platter  with some waffles and sprinkles. 


These cake cups also from the Velvet Cake Company is truly amazing and great for take aways.


 Drinks were water and an assortment of milkshakes.



After mush searing I found a pony for the kids to ride and brush.


Face Painting and Crown decorating by Bazinga Parties.


Bazinga also provided the little goody bags.


Best friends for ever!

Comments

Popular Posts