Melt Restaurant



This us so my latest obsession! It's a restaurant called "Melt" and really, the name says it all. Anything you can think of that can be toasted on bread with ooey gooey melted cheese is sold here.




It's situated at 233 Long Street Cape Town so (unfortunately for my diet) is just a short walk from my office. I immediately ordered the bacon and banana melted cheese sandwich. I was not disappointed! In fact I was disappointed I only ordered one!




I immediately returned the next day for lunch and this time ordered the jalapeno popper sandwich....OMG it was perfect, just enough bite and a whole lot of cheese. I obviously added bacon (who wouldn't)


I think my next order will be "The Nutella" - with chocolatey Nutella, fresh banana and crunchy almonds. Yum!



Comments

Popular Posts