Valentines day 2018


Looking for the ultimate Valentine's day package? Then have a look at Celestial Gifts for their packages. We selected the helicopter flight, sunset cruise and dinner at the V & A Waterfront. We had a great experience, something I would suggest to anyone to try.



First up was the helicopter ride. I was put in front, the one with some height issues, but it was so much fun. This was my first time ever and it is definitely something I will do again.


I mean just look at this beautiful view of Cape Town! We were so lucky as we had a beautiful day to enjoy this amazing trip.


The love birds...


 I love the waterfront, it always reminds me to bring the Little One on the big wheel again - also a treat (and Celestial Gifts actually sell a voucher for a picnic on the Wheel.



 Next up was our champagne and sunset cruise. We had so much fun on this and the champagne flowed! Some sun (feeling like a rich celebrity!) with the serene open sea...





We even had sights of the local wildlife... 






You get to choose between 3 restaurants. We looked at the menus of all three and selected Meloncino's Italian Restaurant. However, a word of caution which caught us by surprise: they give you a set menu as part of the package, you can't choose anything beyond this menu. While the food was good, I was really disappointed as I was so looking forward to a hearty pizza or pasta. We had fish and a vegetarian pasta dish and that was it. I will however return to Meloncino's to enjoy a proper Italian meal! 


 A look at some of the food we had: For starters we shared some mussels, salad and bread. Main was a choise between pasta or fish and dessert was chocolate mousse or a torta with ice cream.








Comments

Popular Posts