Monday, 26 November 2012

I love honey mustard sauce so I decided to make my own! I took some left-over smooth fat free cottage cheese (1/4 cup) some Dijon mustard (1 tsp) and some honey (1 tsp) mix it all together and voilà! Home made honey mustard cottage cheese!


So I serve the home-made honey mustard cottage cheese with lean shaved ham and parsley on omega 3 rich rolls, a oat bran and raisin muffin, blueberries and green grapes, a Kiri cheese and a Woolworth's dip with honey dukha, cream cheese and hummus with carrot sticks.

My lunch box is more a breakfast and a snack as I'm going to be busy for the next two weeks (lunch with clients). So I have a muffin that I eat topped with a Kiri cheese (don't knock it until you try it!) some dip and carrots and some fresh fruit. 
 
It's going to be a long day....

Comments

Popular Posts